Who We Are
Founded in 2009, TotalSim US is a full-service computational fluid dynamics (CFD) consulting and solutions firm. We provide our clients with decades of aerodynamic, fluids and thermal engineering knowledge and insight into automotive, racing, aerospace, and industrial industries. A sister company to TotalSim Ltd. in Brackley, England, TotalSim US is headquartered in Dublin, Ohio and has a satellite office in Southern California.Learn more
From expert advice to customized software, we have the knowledge and technology needed to manage all of your CFD needs.
Tackle your toughest challenges and reach your CFD goals by leveraging the expertise of our trusted engineers, aerodynamicists and designers.
Custom Software Development
Get the highly-accurate performance predictions you need with CFD web applications customized to emulate your physical test processes.
CFD Software Support & Training
Access support for nearly all of today's best solvers and empower your team with customized training for OpenFOAM and Linux.
Streamline pre-processing, post-processing, data management and more with automated CAE processes and workflows.
Using Creaform’s 3D scanners, we create portable, fast and highly-accurate scanning solutions for any simulation need.
Obtain expert guidance for on-track, wind tunnel and bench testing, along with performance mapping and aerodynamics analysis.
TotalSim expertly applies advanced CFD technology to solve your most complex engineering challenges.
We are problem solvers.
Tap into our expertise to simplify advanced CFD processes and develop solutions that apply the right CFD tools to overcome obstacles, deliver results and maximize value.
We are relationship driven.
Whether local or global, you can count on us to be there with dependable, high-quality support and delivery. We empower your team by rounding out your in-house CFD expertise and collaborate to overcome challenges and accelerate productivity
We apply expertise.
Stay ahead of the competition with solutions that account for real-world constraints and practical advice on the latest trends impacting design development and performance.Learn more
· Our portfolio of projects with the U.S. Air Force, NASCAR, Honda, P&G and many more companies has allowed us to validate our work across industries and develop a refined process combined with the best tools to help our clients solve the toughest engineering challenges.
· At TotalSim we have gained our decades of CFD expertise by applying our professional engineering and aerodynamics knowledge within automotive, motorsports, aerospace, consumer products and other industries.
· In working side-by-side with teams at Honda Racing or Worthington Industries we have a true understanding of real-world constraints and business objectives and help you to simplify complex CFD processes or engineering challenges to accelerate design and development.
Increase Efficiency and Time Savings
· Because we have expertise across diverse industries such as aerospace to consumer goods, this allows us to apply learnings that have shared physics to different systems or components increasing efficiency and savings.
· In the thousands of aerodynamic projects, we’ve worked on, we have probably already experienced your challenge, allowing us to help you solve it more quickly and efficiently saving you time and money or keeping you from having to develop a process we have already established.
· From CFD consulting, CAE automation, training to customized software, we have the knowledge and technology needed to manage all your CFD needs.
· We are always learning and innovating and recently commercialized an end-to-end solution to help ourselves and global clients to collect data from most CFD solvers and put it into a standardized format, provide repeatability of post processing and an archival view of results over the long-term. Automating workflows is the ultimate way to increase efficiency and repeatability while reducing costs, especially around R&D.
· With our high-performance computing capabilities, backed by our unmatched hardware, TotalSim has the capability to model your problems without having to scale down to an approximate sample, which only leaves room for error.
Trusted by Engineers Everywhere
Keep up with the latest news and information from TotalSim – from new service offerings and industry apps, to company updates and more.Read all
Supporting the Next Generation of Automotive Engineers
With deep roots in the world of racing and motorsports, TotalSim has enthusiastically supported collegiate Formula SAE (FSAE) racing teams for many years. Formula SAE is a collegiate student competition hosted by SAE International (Society of Automotive Engineers) in which student teams design, build and test formula-style race cars. Through a partnership with AweSIM, the … ContinuedRead full article
CFD Study of Office Airflow Upends Assumptions
The importance of proper airflow and ventilation was certainly brought to the world’s attention during the height of the pandemic, but its significance shouldn’t be dismissed now that the worst appears to be behind us. Back in 2021, when most of our team was still working from home, we decided to investigate the airflow within … ContinuedRead full article