We are seeking experienced CFD Aerodynamicists to join our team in both Columbus, Ohio and Pasadena, California. The successful candidates will have strong analytical skills, be detail conscious, and work methodically in compressed timescales and to rigid deadlines.
Work will focus on aerospace, automotive and motorsports aerodynamic development using CFD methodologies, and will require proven skills in aero data analysis, component development and project management.
- Prepare Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations, post-process the results, and disseminate to internal and external teams
- Optimize aerodynamic performance
- Generate & develop aerodynamic components in CAD
- Contribute to the improvement of aerodynamic toolset and methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in aerodynamic development using wind-tunnel or CFD methods
- Motorsports experience highly desirable
- Proficient in the use of CAD, ANSA, OpenFOAM, STAR-CCM+, Fluent, Ensight
- Proven experience of working in a results driven environment
Applicants must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Please email applications to email@example.com with a resume attached.