*US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED*
We are seeking experienced Aerodynamicists to join our team in both Columbus, Ohio. The successful candidates will have a proven background in managing aerodynamic design and development programs. They will have strong analytical skills, be detail conscious, and work methodically in compressed timescales and to rigid deadlines.
Work will focus on aerospace, automotive and motorsports aerodynamic development using wind-tunnel and CFD methodologies, and will require proven skills in aero data analysis, component development and project management.
- Manage Projects and work of other CFD Engineers
- Coordinate with external development teams and Customers.
- Prepare Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations, post-process the results, and
- disseminate to internal and external teams.
- Contribute to the improvement of CFD toolset and methodologies
- Master’s degree or higher in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in aerodynamic development using wind-tunnel or CFD methods
- Motorsports experience highly desirable
- Proficient in the use of CAD, ANSA, OpenFOAM, STAR-CCM+, Fluent, Ensight
- Proven experience of working in a results driven environment
Applicants must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Please email applications to email@example.com with a resume attached.
[last updated 23 February 2018]