We are seeking experienced Aerodynamicists to join our team in both Columbus, Ohio and Pasadena, California. The successful candidates will have a proven background in managing aerodynamic design and development programs. They will have strong analytical skills, be detail conscious, and work methodically in compressed timescales and to rigid deadlines.
Work will focus on aerospace, automotive and motorsports aerodynamic development using wind-tunnel and CFD methodologies, and will require proven skills in aero data analysis, component development and project management.
- Manage internal development team to optimize aerodynamic performance
- Coordinate with external development teams and Customers
- Generate & developaerodynamic components in CAD
- Prepare Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations, post-process the results, and disseminate to internal and external teams
- Assist in the planning and running of full scale and model scale wind-tunnel tests
- Contribute to the improvement of aerodynamic toolset and methodologies
- Master’s degree or higher in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in aerodynamic development using wind-tunnel or CFD methods
- Motorsports experience highly desirable
- Proficient in the use of CAD, ANSA, OpenFOAM, STAR-CCM+, Fluent, Ensight
- Proven experience of working in a results driven environment
Applicants must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Please email applications to email@example.com with a resume attached.