*US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED*
We are seeking experienced CFD Engineer’s to join our team in Columbus, Ohio. The successful candidates will have a proven background in managing CFD Projects. They will have strong analytical skills, be detail conscious, and work methodically in compressed timescales and to rigid deadlines.
Work will require the application of CFD methodologies to a broad range of thermo-fluid problems, across multiple industry sectors and will require proven skills in data analysis, problem solving and project management.
- Manage Projects and work of other CFD Engineers
- Coordinate with external development teams and Customers.
- Prepare Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations, post-process the results, and disseminate to internal and external teams.
- Contribute to the improvement of CFD toolset and methodologies
- Master’s degree or higher in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- 8+ years of experience in product development using experimental and CFD methods
- Proficient in the use of CAD, ANSA, OpenFOAM, STAR CCM+, Fluent, EnSight
- Proven experience of working in a result driven environment
- Applicants must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Full-time – Must be US permanent resident or US citizen.
Preferred local (Dublin, Ohio) with opportunities for hybrid-remote and remote work as appropriate for the skill level and experience of the candidate.
TotalSim understands the importance of work life balance and endeavors to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for it’s employees.
Being a relatively small company, we expect our employees to strive to understand not only their immediate domain, but the big picture as well and how their work fits in to the whole.
Our employees will not be “pigeon holed” into the narrow confines of their immediate assigned tasks and will have the opportunity to learn and grow within our industry as a whole.
If you want your work to have an impact on the field of computational fluid dynamics as used in a variety of industries while working on cutting edge tools and products, consider applying to this position.
Applicants must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Please apply on Indeed.
[last updated 22 March 2022]