Full Stack Developer
TotalSim is seeking an experienced full stack developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the development of web applications to enable broad delivery of TotalSim's cutting-edge CFD tools, and assist our clients in their aerodynamic design efforts across a range of industries, from automotive racing teams and aerospace design to manufacturing.
These applications will serve as the user interface for a range of HPC batch processes that will run at the Ohio Supercomputer Center, and you will work closely with our team of CFD engineers to satisfy project requirements.
We are searching for a motivated individual that is looking for significant autonomy and responsibility, and to make a large contribution to a small and agile team.
- Prepare Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) simulations, post-process the results, and disseminate to internal and external teams
- Optimize aerodynamic performance
- Generate & develop aerodynamic components in CAD
- Contribute to the improvement of aerodynamic toolset and methodologies
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience in web development (front and back end)
- Ver sion control experience (git preferred)
- Familiarity with bash scripting and linux systems.
- Experience with task queues and messaging libraries
- Python for web (Django) and numerical analysis
- Ruby on Rails / Angular JS
- Familiarity with security best practices
Applicants must be a US Citizen or a Lawful Permanent Resident (green card holder)
Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume attached.