As a senior python developer, you will be a key member of our development team playing a significant role in designing, building, and scaling our back-end infrastructure to support simulation based web applications.
The right person should be advanced with Python / Django and very
We offer a diverse project workload with a good culture, relaxed atmosphere and respect for a work/life balance.
This job is full time at our Dublin, OH office.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years experience in software development experience
- Comfortable with Linux based OS and familiar with deployments and infrastructure.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Python/Django, Postgres, and Restful services.
- Self-motivation and team spirit – An ability to take initiative and solve problems without direction from others is crucial. At the same time, we value and appreciate the opportunity to work with each other as a team.
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Familiarity with security best practices
Applicants requiring a visa sponsorship will not be considered
Please email applications to email@example.com with a resume attached.
[last updated 26 July 2019]